Applications for all of the apartments listed on our website will be given out at a scheduled appointment for you to view the unit.
If you are interested in applying for an apartment the following guidelines should be followed for each applicant 17 and older.
- All occupants over the age of 17 must fill out an application.
- Depending on which unit you are looking at you will be required to make either twice the amount of the monthly rent. Or the monthly rent in one week. Both of these are Gross (before taxes are taken out).
- Application(s) must be completely filled out (failure to do so will result in an automatic rejection.
- You must provide a copy of a valid license or State Identification.
- A copy of your social security card
- You must provide a copy of all income that cannot be verified, i.e., Social Security, Disability, Pensions etc.
We do credit criminal and eviction checks an all applicants.
If you do not know what is on your credit report you can contact the credit reporting agencies as follows:
or you can log onto www.annualcreditreport.com
MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENTS ARE ENTITLED TO A FREE COPY OF THEIR CREDIT REPORT ONCE A YEAR. IF YOU FIND SOMETHING ON YOUR CREDIT THAT IS NOT YOURS YOU SHOULD DISPUTE IT WITH THE CORRESPONDING CREDIT AGENCIES.